NEW TeamYo Choreography 'Swalla' by Jason Derulo
How does Zumba impact on my fitness goals?
- Create a calorie deficit of about 500 cals per session
- Increase fitness level (many customers have run marathons from doing my classes)
- Stronger leg and booty muscles
- Increased stamina and motivation
- Zumba lifts your mood beyond belief!
- Increase coordination and brain activity
- Increased bone density and strengthen your stabilising muscles
- Better balance and agility
- Your confidence and self esteem will steadily improve
Can anyone come and do TeamYo Zumba?
YES! Its fun, ridiculous, silly and a bloody thorough workout.
I feel scared to start going to a class....
Every single person that comes to my classes are super friendly and welcoming. You're joining a team, we all want to have fun and feel fit so thats what we focus on.
I won't know the moves
It takes about three goes to get the moves down.
Like doing anything new you need to be ready to learn and determined to improve. I never let my customers stagnate or get comfortable because thats not what Im about. Theres no progression in comfort.
Will I be the least fit person in the room?
You might be! I have people attend with a huge range of ability Im just happy they all made the decision to come along.
Being at a class and making an effort to move and learn and be part of something positive is a billion times better than sitting on the sofa watching TV.
Do I need to improve my fitness before attending a class?
No, no, no! We all started from a base level of fitness, even me, so the sooner you start the better. You'll be amazed at how quickly your body improves after a few go's.
Do I need to be coordinated?
If you are enjoying yourself then everyone is happy, end of story. Plus a bit of brain washing from me goes a long way.
Book a class:
See my timetable here on my website https://www.teamyo.co
FaceBook page and book onto a class in my events. https://www.facebook.com/TeamYobrighton/
Bring a friend and you both get the first class half price.
Where am I teaching?
Vantage Point New England Street Brighton, East Sussex
BN1 4GW United Kingdom Open 10:00 am – 10:00 pm Tel: 01273 699 902
Things you DO need:
- A good sports bra
- Knickers that don't go up your bum
- A top that doesn't ride up
- Supportive leggings that don't fall down
- Trainers with a flexible soul
- Fire in your soul
- A personality for showing off